Corporate & SMB
An Award Winning eLearning platform
The Adrenna Workforce leverages all of the basics in a compact package that allows you to quickly load and deploy your content to employees or customers. It is a straightforward, robust solution with an easy-to-use interface that lets you easily upload and manage your SCORM-compliant content, organize catalogs, manage users and groups, generate reports, issue certifications and even collect course fees using your own PayPal Standard, PayPal PayFlow Pro, or Authorize.net e-commerce account.
SCORM Standards Compliance
Adhering to the SCORM standard and verifying compatibility with numerous 3rd party content vendors and authoring tools ensures that you and your users will experience seamless communication between the Adrenna Workforce and your content.
Our 3rd generation interface incorporates all the lessons learned to ensure that you and your users’ experience is as intuitive as possible while making sure that it’s rich in functionality. Configurable user registration and information screens, WYSIWYG certificate editor, robust reporting tools and more are all at your fingertips.
Integrated eCommerce Payment Processing
Are you ready for a system that allows you to earn some money by selling your courses online? Just enter your PayPal Standard, PayPal PayFlow Pro, or Authorize.net account information on the eCommerce setup page and our integrated shopping cart takes care of the rest. Payment is verified and submitted directly to your account.
Run reports on any number of groups or individuals and sort or filter by any column you wish. User demographics, transcripts, purchase records and more are all there as well as a simple process for creating customized reports. And when you’re ready you can save or export them all to Excel with just one click.
Easily Branded to Your Organization’s Identity
Your organization name, contact information, header, styles and more can all be customized within the Adrenna Workforce Learning Management administrator interface. And none of it requires any fancy programming skills.
Active Directory integration, discount codes, self-registration and enrollment, automated email notifications, prerequisites, assignable due dates, and more!
Organizations face an ever-shifting landscape in which traditional learning management methods are blending with new methods such as social learning and informal learning, compliance and regulatory mandates are constantly changing, and measurement and continuous improvement are essential to long-term success. Navigating these issues is challenging and requires innovative new ways to approach learning. AdrennaLearn is a cost-effective and feature-rich innovative Learning Management System. With its amazing features v/s cost proposition, it is undoubtedly the Best Value LMS for education and workforce.
Government & Military
Adrenna for Public Sector meets these challenges head-on, helping public sector entities achieve their mission and performance goals by improving employee and organizational performance.
To ensure organizational readiness, Adrenna Workforce, addresses multiple areas of human capital management. Mission-critical information is delivered in real-time anywhere in the world.
Benefits of Adrenna Workforce Include include:
- Alignment of employee training and performance with agency goals
- Delivery of organization-wide training initiatives on-demand and with measurable results
- Complete transparency around all processes – learning activities, readiness gaps, performance
- Goal management, succession planning, etc.
- Government-specific online courses including sexual harassment, IT Security, ethics and more
- Compliance with Section 508 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973
- Automation of SF-182 processing and approval workflows
- Compliance with EHRI data capture and reporting
While training programs and company “Universities” were a breakthrough idea back in the 60’s, many franchises are now turning to online training to assist with their training programs. A learning management system is one of the best ways to train franchise owners and employees, because the company is able to create and deliver specific, detailed training. This training is not only designed and full created by the company itself, but it can keep procedures and training constant across the board, ensuring better, more branded businesses.
Online training benefits for franchisors and franchisees include:
- Extending the franchisor’s training capacity for both staff and franchisees without the cost of sending trainers to franchisee locations or staff to out-of-town seminars
- Ensuring consistency in the training message that might otherwise be altered when delivered by training personnel in the field
- Providing training that can be accessed at the user’s convenience and from any location
- Pre-training for franchisees on important issues prior to “live” training
- Security, as information is generally password-protected, so that only appropriate users are exposed to proprietary material
- Ability for franchisees and franchisors to track participation, including completion and testing for comprehension;
- Instantaneous and automatic updates so that every franchisee will have the latest training programs and information
- Training material can easily be linked and written for the readers’ knowledge level, and localized such as multi-lingual
The Adrenna team has assisted some of the largest Franchises in meeting their unique training needs utilizing Adrenna Workforce.